SMTP Authentication in Outlook 2010
- Open Microsoft 2010
- Click on File
- Click on Info
- Click on Account Settings
- Click the drop down button titled Account Settings
- Click on your email account
- Click on the change button
- Click on More Settings
- Select the outgoing server tab
- Select my outgoing server requires authentication
- Select log on using
- Enter your username and password for your email account
- Select remember password
- Click ok
- Click next
- Click finish
Was this answer helpful?
Whenever you try to delete messages on your IPhone and you get the message unable to move to...
If you find that you are downloading the same emails over and over again it is highly likely that...
Open Outlook Express. Click on "Tools." Click on "Accounts." Click...
Login to webmail: http://mail.connectnc.com Go to Settings, Email Filtering, Quarantine...
This article describes how to configure your iPad Mail for your ConnectNC hosting account. Please...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution