SMTP Authentication in Outlook 2010
- Open Microsoft 2010
- Click on File
- Click on Info
- Click on Account Settings
- Click the drop down button titled Account Settings
- Click on your email account
- Click on the change button
- Click on More Settings
- Select the outgoing server tab
- Select my outgoing server requires authentication
- Select log on using
- Enter your username and password for your email account
- Select remember password
- Click ok
- Click next
- Click finish
Was this answer helpful?
The following is the information that you will need in order to set up your account: Incoming...
Step 1:Find "Options" and choose "Email accounts." Step 2:Click the "Add" button....
Log into your Webmail dashboard and choose the RoundCube option.\ From the RoundCube...
Open Outlook Express. Click on "Tools." Click on "Accounts." Click...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution