SMTP Authentication in Outlook 2010
- Open Microsoft 2010
- Click on File
- Click on Info
- Click on Account Settings
- Click the drop down button titled Account Settings
- Click on your email account
- Click on the change button
- Click on More Settings
- Select the outgoing server tab
- Select my outgoing server requires authentication
- Select log on using
- Enter your username and password for your email account
- Select remember password
- Click ok
- Click next
- Click finish
Was this answer helpful?
Open Outlook 2007From the Tools menu select Account Settings. The Account Settings box...
If you are having issues viewing your ConnectNC.net or Pinehurst.net email via...
What is a Forwarder?Please see caution below! A forwarder is also called an alias. It's an...
This article describes how to configure your iPad Mail for your ConnectNC hosting account. Please...
To set up an email account from an Internet Service Provider (ISP) If you have an email...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution