SMTP Authentication in Outlook 2010
- Open Microsoft 2010
- Click on File
- Click on Info
- Click on Account Settings
- Click the drop down button titled Account Settings
- Click on your email account
- Click on the change button
- Click on More Settings
- Select the outgoing server tab
- Select my outgoing server requires authentication
- Select log on using
- Enter your username and password for your email account
- Select remember password
- Click ok
- Click next
- Click finish
Was this answer helpful?
Open Outlook Express. Click on "Tools." Click on "Accounts." Click...
Open OutlookClick on ToolsClick on Email AccountSelect View or Change Existing Email AccountClick...
If you are having issues viewing your ConnectNC.net or Pinehurst.net email via...
Here's a link to a YouTube video we created that shows you how to add an auto responder in your...
Did you ever wonder how people get those "away" or "vacation" messages that instantly come back...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution