SMTP Authentication in Outlook 2010
- Open Microsoft 2010
- Click on File
- Click on Info
- Click on Account Settings
- Click the drop down button titled Account Settings
- Click on your email account
- Click on the change button
- Click on More Settings
- Select the outgoing server tab
- Select my outgoing server requires authentication
- Select log on using
- Enter your username and password for your email account
- Select remember password
- Click ok
- Click next
- Click finish
Was this answer helpful?
How to Change Your SMTP Port to Allow Sending Email If you can't send email while you're away...
Log into your Webmail dashboard and choose the RoundCube option.\ From the RoundCube...
If you find that you are downloading the same emails over and over again it is highly likely that...
If you find that messages are going to the junk folder you can simply open the junk folder click...
Login to webmail: http://mail.connectnc.com Go to Settings, Email Filtering, Quarantine...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution