SMTP Authentication in Outlook 2010
- Open Microsoft 2010
- Click on File
- Click on Info
- Click on Account Settings
- Click the drop down button titled Account Settings
- Click on your email account
- Click on the change button
- Click on More Settings
- Select the outgoing server tab
- Select my outgoing server requires authentication
- Select log on using
- Enter your username and password for your email account
- Select remember password
- Click ok
- Click next
- Click finish
Was this answer helpful?
If you are unable to send emails please check the following:SMTP AUTHENTICATION That you are...
Open Windows Live Mail Clic the folder where the e-mails have disappeared (i.e., Inbox) Click...
If you find that you are downloading the same emails over and over again it is highly likely that...
Open Outlook Express. Click on "Tools." Click on "Accounts." Click...
To set up an email account from an Internet Service Provider (ISP) If you have an email...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution