Business Card Tips:
A good business card should convey the overall image of your business, which isn’t always easy.
Good business card design is expected to present a professional image people will remember. The color, wording and texture of your card have a lot to do with its appeal and its ability to convey your company image.
- Use your logo as the basis. Make it the largest element on the card.
- Keep it simple. Don’t cram too much information on the card.
- Do include the essentials–your name, title, company name, address, phone and fax numbers and e-mail address–and make sure your name and business name are immediately identifiable.
- Make sure the typeface is easily readable.
- Stick to one or two colors.
- Make sure it’s easy to read.
Always remember to make the most of your business cards:
- Give people more than one card so they can give it to others
- Include your card in all your correspondence
- Carry cards with you at all times be sure to keep clean and neat