http://connectnc.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/CNClogo3.png 0 0 ConnectNC http://connectnc.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/CNClogo3.png ConnectNC2012-01-20 15:20:402015-12-03 12:17:42How do I sign up for your Spam and Virus Filtering?
- First contact ConnectNC to let us know you are interested in signing up for our spam and virus filtering.
- We will ask that you email us a list of all email accounts @yourdomainname.com
- Once we have your email accounts set up on the filter we will then make the necessary DNS changes if we host your site and your mail will start./
- If we do not host your site we will let you know when the filtering is set up and ask that you have your Web Hosting Provider make the following DNS changes:
- Change the MX record to be mailfilter.connectnc.com (be sure this is the only mx record they have otherwise you will allow spam to bypass the filter)
- Create a “mail.yourdomainname.com” record so we can have filtered mail delivered to your mail server. Make sure your mail server continues to accept mail for your domain.
* Cost of filtering is $15 per month per 10 email accounts.