Outlook 2007 is end of life, so we no longer provide no support for it.
- Open Outlook 2007
- From the Tools menu select Account Settings. The Account Settings box appears.
- Verify that the E-mail tab is selected. Your email account appears, usually labeled pinehurst.net or connectnc.net.
- Click on the account to highlight it, and click on the Change icon above it. The Internet E-mail Settings appear.
- Click the button More Settings in the lower right-hand corner. The Internet Email Settings box appears.
- Click on the tab Outgoing Server.
- Click the check box My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication, and verify that the circle Use same settings as my incoming mail server is selected.
- Click OK to close the Internet Email Settings box.
- Click the Finish button to close the Internet E-mail Settings box. Click the Close button to close the Account Settings box.